The best things in life are free. Never forget this.
If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare.
Ralp Waldo Emerson
- The sun - Amazing for your mood and health. Good against feeling depressed.
- Love - Absolutely free.
- Body weight exercises - You are your own gym.
- Plants - Yes they are (nearly) free to. If you grow your own plants all you need is seeds, soil and water.
- Happiness - Free. You only get it, when you stop striving. It's really about your attitude - not about money.
- Libraries - Nearly free. Big houses with more books on everything, then you could ever read.
- Walks outside - Prevents a whole range of diseases, good for your mood, prolongs your life.
- Creativity - Completely free. You might even find a paid outlet for it.
- Kind words - Free. Can have a profound impact.
- Singing Birds - Just listen and marvel.
- Listening - A great gift. No need for answers.
- Smiles - Make you wake up and remember that life is glorious.
- Animals - Great teachers. They see the world as it is. Not as they think it is.
- Sleeping In on a Rainy Day - Free of charge. What a great pleasure.
- Beautiful views - Like Sunsets or the really nice old tree bathing in the sun.
- Holding the hand of someone you love - Priceless. And one of the greatest feelings on earth.
To spend less money, patch up all the holes that advertisements and "common sense" tear into your psyche.
Enjoy life's free gifts.